Contract TypeContract / Temp
Reporting ToTeam Lead
To read electrical energy meters at customer installations across the island in an accurate, courteous and timely manner on a 12 month contract.
- To read electrical energy meters including single, polyphase and CT and accurately record readings on job sheets.
- To investigate and report fraudulent activity when visiting customers premises.
- Carry out other duties within the Distribution section as and when required.
- Be aware of and comply with local legislation, specifically related to Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Data Protection.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- A sound knowledge of modern computer programmes (Microsoft Office) and all GE Mainframe facilities
- Customer Service skills
- The ability to plan and arrange work efficiently
- Hold a current Category B driving licence