Contract TypeFull Time
Reporting ToLead Electrical Engineer
To efficiently provide maintenance and calibration of instrumented systems
- Plan, deliver and monitor agreed levels of operational performance and maintenance of all EC&I equipment in line with the overall maintenance plan.
- Testing of EC&I equipment using the company’s digital calibration equipment and the updating of the asset management records system.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of designs, installation, maintenance and monitoring of proposed or existing systems
- Provide technical support for operational activities.
- To understand and comply with local legislation, specifically related to Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Data Protection.
- Such other duties as may be allocated and interchange of duties as required.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Have experience with the installation and maintenance of I&C electrical service
- Possess the ability to understand diagrams, P&ID’s and Process system description documents.
- Ideally have experience in an EC&I Environment.
- Possess an ONC in Engineering and Electronic Communications or equivalent
- Ability to produce performance reports
- Have good knowledge of Health & Safety principles